Cshid World Shenzen China stole over $2,000.00 worth of merchandise that was returned back to them as defectives, but they kept and never replaced or refunded
Cshid World China.
SCAM ALERT: Cshid World China in Shenzen.
Hong Kong CSHID technology co., LTD
Cshid World, B-12 World Trade Plaza, Fuhong Road, Futian District, Shen zhen City, Guang dong Province, China 518031
A.K.A. Shenzen Juxin Chong Technology Co., LTD.
Beware of Cshid World China and Shenzen Juxin Chong Technology Co., LTD., cell phone parts distributor in Shenzen China. They are distributors of poor quality merchandise with high defect rates. They make every promise imaginable to get your business and then provide horrible service after the sale and after they get your money.
I am the owner of a well known parts distribution company in the United States. I have been purchasing cell phone accessories and parts from China distributors for the past 15 years and Cshid World China is by far the worst I've ever encountered. After they get your money, they insist that shipments will be prepared right away, but then take their time and are often shipped several days after the time they promised. I gave them second chance after second chance for nearly 8 months. Almost every time, I was given some kind of run around. They are compulsive liars and make ridiculous excuses for the delays.
They routinely ship known defective merchandise and then do everything they can to avoid replacing or crediting the defectives.
In October 2014, I shipped them 133 defective items. I received replacements for 76 of the items and they stole the other 57 items. When I emailed and messaged them as to why I did not receive full credit, they played dumb and acted like they didn't know what I was talking about (we previously had lengthy conversations regarding the defectives and how it would be handled).
They accused me of not paying my invoices, but that was impossible since they do not ship without payment in full. I also produced indisputable proof with screen shots from my company's bank account showing all wire transfers to them.
They agreed and when that didn't work, they stated that they already shipped me the replacements in question. They were hoping to confuse me into agreeing with them. I kept and showed them detailed records of what I was owed and what I received in replacements.
They reluctantly agreed and then when that didn't work, they simply ignored me from that point on. I sent emails and messages via iMessage to the sales rep, Justin Woo. His email is email@example.com. I received automated confirmations that my emails and messages were read, but never received any further replies.
Their solution to the problem was to ignore me and hope that I would go away.
The 57 returned items that they STOLE from me were valued at over $2,000.00.
The attached images are: A picture of Justin, one of their sales managers and a screen shot of the list of the merchandise that they stole from me.
After speaking with other colleagues in this industry, several of them have experienced similar problems on a regular basis with Cshid World China. Their evil and psychotic management seems to write the rules as they go and those re written rules routinely cheat their customers. I am writing this with the hope that I can help others avoid being scammed as I was.
The employees and management at Cshid World China are nothing but compulsive liars and thieves.
Save yourself the trouble and heartache and shop elsewhere!
Beware of their other sales reps and management. (firstname.lastname@example.org) The manager/CEO is Quan Liu, Sales Reps: Justin Woo (or Wood. Also goes by Justin Peterr) (Skype: justinwcj) , Kenny (Skype: kennywoo90), Henny (Skype: hennycshidworld), Dany (dany.luo), Yiqi Ling, Linghui Xiang, Xhenhui Wu, Alfred (email@example.com).
Their company registration number is: 440301107454676. They bank with: Shenzen Development Bank Co LTD. in Shenzen China.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lies and deceit
- Reason of review:
- Returned defective merchandise and they refused to replace, refund or send back
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Replacement Part
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "Don't ever waste your money on rainbow play system. We spent nearly $10,000 in 2012 not even four years later our system looks terrible and is literally rotting away. We..."
- "This medicine SUCKS. My sister paid $13.00 for this and it didnt work at all. And the medicine didnt even last. She had it for 2 1/2 weeks and she's..."
- "I am a very easy to please and understanding clint. But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies. As Fed Ex has decided to offer air..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."